Sunday, July 08, 2012

The 38 Questions Tag


Hello everyone. I’ve been so busy lately but it won’t be for long. To restart from a semi-blog-hibernation, I am doing this tag from Gypsy.




  1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? This is not a good way to start this tag but I believe, I did not laugh last night even for one single time, Maybe a smirk might have occured. But not a laugh.


  2. What were you doing at 0800? I was drinking coffee and puffing a cigarrette.


  3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Masaging the head of the wife. She had a mild headache I think.


  4. What happened to you in 2006? That’s a year ago; I cried an ocean when my father died.


  5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “Why the hell did you not answer your ringing cellphone when I was calling!?”


  6. How many beverages did you have today? 3 big cups of coffee and a soda.


  7. What color is your hairbrush? Black as the night.


  8. What was the last thing you paid for? The hospital bill of my son Yves, who was admitted two days ago due to high fever. He was positive for dengue fever and it scared the hell out of me. But he is fine now said the doctor and we’re at home now.


  9. Where were you last night? At the hospital.


  10. What color is your front door? Brown wood.


  11. Where do you keep your change? In the pocket of any trouser or short pants I wear. Lately, the wife bought me a small woven purse—-but can’t get used to it just as yet.


  12. What’s the weather like today? Rainy in the morning; so sunny in the afternoon.


  13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Rocky Road (like verns and sngl had said)


  14. What excites you? New music from my favorite bands, an up and coming intelligent and popular bestseller, a very good new movie, (mostly) meeting my kids upon coming home after a long day, this new job as a lecturer in the University—-so many things.


  15. Do you want to cut your hair? I am thinking about it right now, perhaps to neater when Monday comes. That, if I’ll find time by tomorrow.


  16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes, of course.


  17. Do you talk a lot? Perhaps, just reasonably.


  18. Do you watch the O.C.? No. But I heard it’s good. I am always tuned in to sports and news that’s why. Can’t even watch my fave Friends reruns nowadays.


  19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Not personally. But I knew too well that Bono of U2 had sang about him or had mentioned him in the song “Silver and Gold”.


  20. Do you make up your own words? So rarely.


  21. Are you a jealous person? I believe I am. But it depends. On love and affection, I am. On other things, not so much.


  22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Arlene.


  23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. King.


  24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? The wife.



  25. What does the last text message you received say? “Come to WMCC now.” WMCC being the hospital my son was admitted in just two days ago.





  26. Do you chew on your straw? Why would I?It’ll be so strange.




  27. Do you have curly hair? None that could be seen. :-)


  28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The University this Monday. I’ll stay home all day tomorrow if possible.


  29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Some person.


  30. What was the last thing you ate? Rice and fish.


  31. Will you get married in the future? No idea.


  32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? None that I could remember. Like I said, I am always watching sports or news on TV.


  33. Is there anyone you like right now? Always had. Some kind or gentle person.


  34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This evening after I had dinner (alone).


  35. Are you currently depressed? Depressed, no. But laidback, yes.


  36. Did you cry today? No.


  37. Why did you answer and post this? It’s fun and it’s a tag, you know.


  38. 5 people you tag next? I do not do this often, but I want to be excused this time from tagging other bloggers for this tag—-even if it’s so fun and mind-opening.


No comments: