Sunday, July 08, 2012

What’s Your Middle Name?


This is another tag. If you are not a tag kind of guy or gal, you can stop here and take the nearest detour and click on to the next webpage please. But since tags are surely fun, you’d better stop clicking away and read on.



This one’s from Ipanema just about a couple of days ago. It’s about one’s middle name. Here’s the rule for specific details:




  1. State your middle name. If it’s too long or not sounding so good, then think about the name you wish you had as a middle name. And use that, of course.


  2. For each letter of the middle name stated in Rule #1, write a specific trait or characteristic of your person and elaborate reasonably.


  3. If you had five letters in such name, tag the same number of bloggers. Like if that name has seven letters, then seven other bloggers. If such name has one letter, then tag that one single blogger. Now wait, I don’t think that middle names—-or any name for that matter—-could probably have one single letter on it. But who knows, some names might just be like that, like Mr.X, or Mr.Y. We got a lot of names like that back in my accounting subjects in college, Mr. M owes this much, Mrs. Q earns this much, and so on and so forth.


  4. There is no Rule #4 so might as well go on.



In my case, my real middle name is too long for comfort that I would be hard-pressed to ever think of a great number of traits or characteristics so I decide to state and use “UNIH” here as the name of the hour. As you know, Unih is my beloved grandfather’s name and if you ask me what name I thought I would like to have, then “UNIH” must be it.



Now, here’s the main tag:



U-I am understanding. At least I like to think myself that way. And also because I feel and believe that I understand a lot of things.



N-I am nurturing. I am so kindly to my kids that I could say I am a nurturing father.



I-I used to be insomniac about several years ago, when I was still single. I could be awake till the early hours of the morning and amazingly wake up at about 8 or 9 in the morning not feeling groggy at all. But now that family life consumes me all day, I would feel so sleepy right before midnight that as a blogger, I had wished to be insomniac again so that I could focus on the content in my monitor in the silent hours after midnight, but this just wasn’t the case, so I do my blogging on daytime.



H-I am Happy. At least that’s what I want to believe for myself. And also because I can be happy and pleasured with so many simple things that happiness would not be such a problem for me if ever I’d seek it. But of course, I am entwined in the usual difficulties of life, like lack of money, emotional distraction and disturbances, stress and anxieties; but I could be happy just watching a flock of elegant birds passing by, which can occur in the sky above our vicinity once in a while, watering the gardens and watch them bloom in deep green and reds, and oranges, and lavenders, like a fishbowl of colors, especially in the morning, when the sweet early sun rays start to kiss the ground.



There you go.



For this one, I am tagging Intsik, Wil, Singkopipe, Gypsy, and Momoftwo; for no other reason except I have not tagged even once before.

No comments: