Sunday, July 08, 2012

The Citizen On Mars Blue 1 Theme


I have a dream. This is not really huge or fantastic. Like dreaming of having a grand bungalow or a Lamborghini. On the contrary, it is highly doable.



I dream that one day I’d be able to build a world famous Wordpress theme. How do I achieve it? By practice of course and creating this very simple but elegant Blogsome theme.



This is the CITIZEN ON MARS Blue 1 theme—-for Blogsome users, it is readily available for use. I am still trying to figure out how to convert it into a Wordpress theme if it becomes good enough.



In designing this template, I have imagined what design elements were I always looking for when thinking for my own blog site. I had always liked very white pages and very catchy headers and main titles. And I like columns in it, like famous information sites around the web.



This theme that I have designed could easily be customizable for it does not contain many images, merely buttons for bullets and color shadings that can be modified anytime.



For Blogsome users, please download the zip file HERE.



Check out the live demo site.

No comments: